- Mathematics 37.9k 37.9k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Skeptics 735 735 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 611 611 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History 391 391 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 363 363 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- 70 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 67 17 camels trick
- 55 Tweetable Mathematics
- 43 What are the applications of functional analysis?
- 40 Limit of sequence in which each term is defined by the average of preceding two terms
- 39 How could we define the factorial of a matrix?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 11 '17