- Mathematics 38.6k 38.6k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Skeptics 865 865 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 611 611 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History 411 411 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 363 363 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- 71 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 67 17 camels trick
- 56 Tweetable Mathematics
- 43 What are the applications of functional analysis?
- 41 Limit of sequence in which each term is defined by the average of preceding two terms
- 39 How could we define the factorial of a matrix?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 11 '17