- Started working with computers when Lisp was described in obscure journal articles.
- Scaled down his ambitions to get better in programming to just learning Kotlin, using Spring and calling Prolog from Java for fun for now.
- Would also like to read The Theory of Groups and Quantum Mechanics
- So why is he always at work?
Member for 7 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 1 at 10:12
- Stack Overflow 13.3k 13.3k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 870 870 99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 108 Explain JMX URL
- 99 Can (domain name) subdomains have an underscore "_" in it?
- 88 Does Java 6 open a default port for JMX remote connections?
- 43 Is passing sensitive data through the process environment secure?
- 40 How to stop kernel messages from flooding my console?
- 33 "/usr/bin/ping" is shown as yellow-on-red in the default Fedora bash color scheme -- what does it mean?
- 31 Setting log level of message at runtime in slf4j
- View more network posts →