I am a man with dark hair and green eyes. I wear glasses. I have a scar on my forehead from an encounter in my early childhood. Of course, my hair is brown, not black; my glasses are rectangular, not round; and the scar is from a piece of furniture, not a Dark Lord.
In other words, I look vaguely like what Harry Potter is supposed to look like, but only just.
I am a geek since birth and love entirely too many franchises.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '18 at 7:20
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 258 258 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 213 213 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 131 131 44 bronze badges
- Photography 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 Did a TV edit of Die Hard have McClane say "Yippie Ki Yay Melon Farmer"?
- 20 Did JK Rowling originally plan to pair Fred and Hermione?
- 20 How does Star Trek bridge crew spend their time when on duty?
- 16 Why would Gandalf (as ring-lord) be worse than Sauron?
- 12 If the USS Equinox crew joined the USS Voyager, who would be captain?
- 10 What does it mean that Vernon Dursley is the director of Grunnings?
- 8 Will putting an oil painting under glass cause damage?
- View more network posts →