I was a Windows programmer (15 years of C++, C#, SQL Server), but I took a leap of faith and now I'm a backend software developer, using Erlang, at Electric Imp.
- Stack Overflow 58.7k 58.7k 4444 gold badges199199 silver badges323323 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Aviation 889 889 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 899 What are the rules about using an underscore in a C++ identifier?
- 347 How do I create a self-signed certificate for code signing on Windows?
- 257 Why does AuthorizeAttribute redirect to the login page for authentication and authorization failures?
- 207 How do I create a self-signed certificate for code signing on Windows?
- 167 Displaying build times in Visual Studio?
- 146 Looking for a clear definition of what a "tokenizer", "parser" and "lexers" are and how they are related to each other and used?
- 139 Using makecert for Development SSL
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 9 '14