- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 595 595 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 522 522 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Bicycles 472 472 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 You have the right to one phone call when arrested - A Hollywood myth?
- 26 Why doesn't a simple HTTP request to display a remote web page violate the same-origin policy?
- 21 Is there a word that describes this particular sneaky play on words?
- 15 Why do objects with big size break easily?
- 14 Could there be an atmosphere in which I could both be alive and float?
- 13 Does land value tax create an incentive to merge land ownerships?
- 13 Is it ever good practice to use a distinct database account for each user of an application?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.