- Chess 2.7k 2.7k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 323 323 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 308 308 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Can staying late look like something bad?
- 51 Is it ethical to tell your opponent how you are going to checkmate him?
- 45 Saying no to celebration lunch
- 24 When Spider-man revealed his identity during Civil War, why did Osborn say he "broke the rules"?
- 20 How to improve my blitz skills?
- 17 Is it technically a checkmate if the king is not in check, but all moves will result in check?
- 17 In the Asterix series, Why didn't the Romans just address the magic potion problem head on?
- View more network posts →