Well, that's enough of that. These little SE boards are too cliquish.
St Louis, MO
Member for 8 years, 10 months
9 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 at 18:44
- Stack Overflow 175k 175k 3131 gold badges167167 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Arqade 6k 6k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 10569 How do I undo the most recent local commits in Git?
- 1002 Move the most recent commit(s) to a new branch with Git
- 729 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 400 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 355 git-diff to ignore ^M
- 327 git rebase: "error: cannot stat 'file': Permission denied"
- 323 Html.ActionLink as a button or an image, not a link
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
9 Have spoiler tags gone too far? Jan 5 '16
0 New Design Launched Dec 14 '11