Through its conduct over the last several years, the Stack Overflow company has demonstrated itself to be undeserving of the knowledge and time I've contributed here.
Their attitude towards the people who have made this site the resource that it is has progressed from disregard, through contempt, and now to outright attack. The behavior is inexcusable.
I don't intend to participate any more unless something dramatic changes and I can trust again in the company's good stewardship of the writings that I've already licensed to it.
At this time, if I had the ability to revoke the license that I've granted Stack Overflow to my work, I would.
I will also note here that I do not agree or consent to the attempted unilateral relicensing of my work.
- Stack Overflow 62.5k 62.5k 1212 gold badges145145 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 22.2k 22.2k 1010 gold badges7373 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 3.1k 3.1k 2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.4k 1.4k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 200 How to only show errors in the issue navigator?
- 157 What is the BOOL *stop argument for enumerateObjectsUsingBlock: used for?
- 93 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 86 Interface type cannot be statically allocated?
- 82 Knowing the complete changed string in textField:shouldChangeCharactersInRange:replacementString:
- 74 iPhone - Differences among time zone convenience methods
- 69 What's the most Pythonic way to identify consecutive duplicates in a list?
- View more network posts →