CURRENTLY: Casual episodic gaming in a multi-system group where everyone can GM. I also dabble in game design.
PLAYED: 13th-age [A Penny for My Thoughts] [Aeon Wave] atomic-robobubblegumshoe [Cozy Town] cthulhu-confidentialcthulhu-darkdanger-patrol-pocket-eddawn-of-worldsdnd-3.5ednd-4edo-pilgrims-of-the-flying-temple [Dog Eat Dog] dogs-in-the-vineyarddont-rest-your-headdresden-filesdungeon-worldfate-acceleratedfate-coregoblin-courtgolden-sky-storiesgreat-ork-gods [Honey Heist] inspectreslady-blackbirdlasers-and-feelingslovecraftesquemage-the-ascensionmasters-of-umdaarmicroscopemonster-of-the-week [Morts] my-life-with-master [The Princes' Kingdom] [Puppy Day] roll-for-shoes [Space Goblins!] [Stargate SG-1 RPG] storium [TERRORSAUR] [Together Among the Stars] [We Forest Three]
I'm often in chat.
My avatar is Carl Spitzweg's "The Bookworm."
- Role-playing Games 51.5k 51.5k 1111 gold badges184184 silver badges317317 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 17.2k 17.2k 33 gold badges8888 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Literature 4.6k 4.6k 1313 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 653 653 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 555 555 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 143 What can I do to paper to make it look aged?
- 118 What's the inspiration for the owlbear?
- 117 How do I play a paladin without being a stick in the mud?
- 101 Why is burying yourself not such a great plan?
- 78 How to build an evil campaign
- 76 What's the inspiration for the owlbear?
- 71 Can a D&D campaign be successfully used as a Sunday school teaching instrument?
- View more network posts →