mu is too short
I write software. I represent only myself when I'm here trying to help people.
mu is from Measure Theory.
You should read these:
And you should watch these:
- PFC: Skin Deep featuring Buddy Guy
- Want To Get Great At Something? Get A Coach
- Skating at Windy Arm, Yukon
- Bryan and Kaia
Instagram has some real life things.
- Stack Overflow 360.5k 360.5k 5858 gold badges712712 silver badges687687 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 361 361 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 216 216 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 208 208 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1133 Can't find the 'libpq-fe.h header when trying to install pg gem
- 359 What is the easiest way to push an element to the beginning of the array?
- 343 Place a button right aligned
- 330 Why is division in Ruby returning an integer instead of decimal value?
- 327 How to test if parameters exist in rails
- 304 How to copy a row and insert in same table with a autoincrement field in MySQL?
- 296 How to change a PG column to NULLABLE TRUE?
- View more network posts →