Learning to sight-sing with solfege. Alto in two choirs, one that only sight sings and one that uses no sheet music at all, you just learn by ear. I know very little musical theory but can read music in the treble clef. I teach musicianship through singing to primary children.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 4 '13 at 20:57
Top network posts
- 17 Short story identification, everyone fixated on an increasingly addictive pattern
- 10 Able to recall music in its correct key, but don't have perfect pitch -- what is it called?
- 9 Trying to identify 1970s kids show with solid blue eyed humanoid called Sky (?)
- 7 Is singing a matter of talent or practice?
- 6 How do you draw a quarter rest with a pen/pencil?
- 6 Trying to identify 1970s kids show with solid blue eyed humanoid called Sky (?)
- 5 How to correctly position your larynx when singing?
- View more network posts →