I am a PostDoc working on the evolution of host-microbiota interactions at Kiel in Germany. I gained my PhD working on microbial genetics in the food borne pathogen, Campylobacter jejuni at the University of Leicester, UK.
Before that I spent a bit over a decade working as a programmer, with most of that time spent writing computer games. I have degrees in Mathematics (MMath), Life Sciences (BSc) and Molecular Genetics (MSc).
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 '18 at 20:06
Top network posts
- 260 Was credit for the black hole image misattributed?
- 222 How to search and replace text in a file using Python?
- 132 How can a fish that explodes by itself prosper enough to reproduce on a grand enough scale to persist as a species?
- 123 Co-authors request that others do not use "he" as a pronoun - is this reasonable?
- 116 Should I follow the normal path or fail early?
- 111 Opposite of any() function
- 107 How do I change the formatting of numbers on an axis with ggplot?
- View more network posts →