Answers I'm most proud of They're not for free...
- What's the difference between std::move and std::forward; the question was almost 9 years old when I answered, but I think my explanation is damn clear
- How to pass a rvalue reference parameter to a template operator() function in C++?; turned out to be an in-depth walkthrough of this code for currying functions taken from Functional Programming in C++.
- C++11 enable_if on return type of subscript operator of template parameter
- How do I display the contents of a std::vector of my own datatype and display the name on the console using std::copy?
- decltype on the variable of reference type with curly braces, downvoted by a couple of arrogant people who don't know what template/
autotype deduction is.
- What is calling void(); doing?
- What exactly is decltype(std::get<0>(tup))?
- bash, awk, sed, ...
- How do I edit current shell command without executing it?
- How to make git-log scroll up instead of down (solution with Sed)
- How to sort a file by line length and then alphabetically for the second key? with a very interesting quirk about
sort, which was simultaneously investigated with this question of mine
which is my very first Vim plug-in for easy window movement and resizing.
BadgesView all badges
Top network postsView all network posts