Disclaimer: This user has not filled their about me section yet. Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Some of the answers on the StackExchange network this user may be proud of:
- Mathematical results that became known long after their authors passed away
- Is there any scientist whose work was not recognised during his/her lifetime and was underestimated? (THE BEGINNING)
- Is there any scientist whose work was not recognised during his/her lifetime and was underestimated? (THE CONCLUSION)
- Looking for a specific story about young Stephen Hawking
- Who is considered the greatest mathematician between the years 400A.D and 1300A.D?
- Were ancient Romans so bad at computations before Arab numerals?
- Why didn't Dumbledore, or Harry, just summon animals to drink the Emerald Potion?
- Can the Room of Requirement be Two Things at Once?
Some of the questions on the StackExchange network this user may be proud of:
Member for 6 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 20 at 10:04
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 281 281 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Physics 215 215 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 186 186 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Arduino 111 111 44 bronze badges
- View network profile