Hagen von Eitzen
I did study math and had a knack for it, but I am sooo out of that business now ...
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 1 '20 at 17:35
- Mathematics 340.5k 340.5k 2727 gold badges315315 silver badges582582 bronze badges
- German Language 3.5k 3.5k 1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Travel 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 322 How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 204 Why is empty set an open set?
- 168 Can you be 1/12th Cherokee?
- 133 Is tipping mandatory at Restaurants and Bars in Germany?
- 108 Connected metric spaces with disjoint open balls
- 99 Why do people lose in chess?
- 95 What exactly are eigen-things?
- View more network posts →