Hagen von Eitzen
I did study math and had a knack for it, but I am sooo out of that business now ...
Member for 7 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 1 at 17:35
- Mathematics 327k 327k 2525 gold badges305305 silver badges566566 bronze badges
- German Language 2.8k 2.8k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Information Security 978 978 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 312 How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 195 Why is empty set an open set?
- 166 Can you be 1/12th Cherokee?
- 133 Is tipping mandatory at Restaurants and Bars in Germany?
- 107 Connected metric spaces with disjoint open balls
- 99 Why do people lose in chess?
- 95 What exactly are eigen-things?
- View more network posts →