- Mathematics 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Physics 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics♦ 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Puzzling 871 871 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 90 Why aren't integration and differentiation inverses of each other?
- 64 What evidence is there that Fermat had a proof for his Last Theorem?
- 54 Rubik's Cube Not a Group?
- View more network posts →