"In programming, as in everything else, to be in error is to be reborn." -- Alan J. Perlis, "Epigrams in Programming"
Top network posts
- 36 Explain BFS and DFS in terms of backtracking
- 29 What is a "First Class" type?
- 15 Novel where a genius child secretly makes clones of himself
- 11 underscorejs - what is the difference between extendOwn vs extend?
- 9 Generics Default Constructor Java
- 8 How to get string before .(dot) and after /(last) slash in Java?
- 8 Capybara Ambiguity Resolution
- View more network posts →