Chris B. Behrens
I am a Pluralsight and O'Reilly author on DevOps and other technology topics. I'm also a writer, speaker and teacher with twenty-five years of experience in software architecture and management. I've seen just about every wrong way to do software, every trauma-induced software culture issue, and run down a whole lot of false premises along the way.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 11 '19 at 23:19
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 24.1k 24.1k 2020 gold badges9191 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 88 gold badges3838 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.9k 3.9k 1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.9k 1.9k 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 827 827 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it?
- 148 If only the Sith deal in absolutes, why does Obi-Wan say it that way?
- 132 Why Do Jedi Use One Lightsaber in Combat?
- 116 Story where scientist communicates with cities directly
- 95 Was Darth Vader REALLY a Sith?
- 80 Why are there so few robots in Star Trek?
- 75 Why was a young actor in age makeup cast in the Battlestar Galactica miniseries, rather than an older actor?
- View more network posts →