Jack B Nimble
Websites that I actively write for:
"Build a man a fire and you've warmed him for a night. Set a man on fire and you've warmed him for the rest of his life."
Salt Lake City, UT
Member for 8 years, 11 months
134 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 at 23:22
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 106.4k 106.4k 5555 gold badges383383 silver badges666666 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 7.3k 7.3k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 222 Who are these DC superheroes?
- 177 In-universe, is Aslan actually Jesus?
- 130 If diary Tom Riddle had succeeded, would there have been two Voldemorts?
- 126 How much older was Hermione after her third year at Hogwarts?
- 120 Do the Imperials know they are evil?
- 93 Why did the Matrix simulate 1999 instead of a pre-computer year?
- 86 In Star Trek - What's the Point of the Transporter Room?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (39)
26 Do we want to continue having a community blog? Oct 12 '16
16 Are you interested in writing for the Blog? Mar 20 '14
16 2016 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Jan 25 '16
16 Are video game reviews welcome on the blog? Feb 11 '17