Jack B Nimble
Websites that I actively write for:
"Build a man a fire and you've warmed him for a night. Set a man on fire and you've warmed him for the rest of his life."
Salt Lake City, UT
Member for 8 years, 5 months
125 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 84.9k 84.9k 4646 gold badges367367 silver badges648648 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 6k 6k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 222 Who are these DC superheroes?
- 176 In-universe, is Aslan actually Jesus?
- 130 If diary Tom Riddle had succeeded, would there have been two Voldemorts?
- 124 How much older was Hermione after her third year at Hogwarts?
- 119 Do the Imperials know they are evil?
- 93 Why did the Matrix simulate 1999 instead of a pre-computer year?
- 85 Why does the I.F. use old ships in the final battle at the Formic homeworld?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (40)
40 Latest Blog Post: Highlights from 2019 – 2nd Quarter Jun 21 '17
26 Do we want to continue having a community blog? Oct 12 '16
20 Latest Blog Post: Highlights from 2019 – 2nd Quarter Jan 16 '18
17 2016 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Jan 25 '16
16 Are video game reviews welcome on the blog? Feb 11 '17
16 Are you interested in writing for the Blog? Mar 20 '14