#I work in Web Development, using Rails, VueJS, MySQL.
##In my free time I like building simulation and platformer games with Gamemaker (GMS2). I have a few side project web apps in VueJS and React, hosted on Netlify.
As a student of videogame development, I worked with C++, C#, XNA, Unity 3D, Objective C, Actionscript, HTML5. I like seeing the differences between languages.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '19 at 13:58
Top network posts
- 11 Why are there cargo ships in the Star Trek universe when they have replicators?
- 7 Washing the skin of a dead rat
- 7 Character is called by their first initial. How do I write it?
- 6 Why would you use 2 alternate layout buttons instead of 1, when only one can be selected at once
- 5 How, as in "what way", am I expected to go about using a dating app correctly?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 21 '19