I am a former classroom teacher that has had experience in the preschool, elementary and highschool settings but mostly taught in middle school in the United States. My favorite teaching years were the three I spent teaching science in a specialized setting for twice-exceptional kids in Middle School Science and Highschool biology. I am now a home educator for my 7-year-old daughter and nanny part time. I have a book I am working on publishing and a children's book.
West Coast USA
Member for 6 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 '14 at 15:50
- Parenting 19.5k 19.5k 55 gold badges7272 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.8k 5.8k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Area 51 376 376 1111 bronze badges
- History 216 216 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 200 200 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 What are Gandalf's powers?
- 78 Why didn't Gimli know Moria had fallen?
- 45 Why wasn't Professor Flitwick at the Sorting Ceremony? or, If he was, Why was he surprised by Having Harry in his Class?
- 43 The school has assigned reading I feel is inappropriate for my son to read. How do I approach this problem with the school and with my son?
- 43 What should I consider when deciding whether to homeschool my child?
- 32 In the potterverse, how do giants procreate with humans?
- 31 How damaging is it for children to witness their parent's sexual activity?
- View more network posts →