Has hitched the length and breadth of the galaxy. Has roughed it, slummed it, struggled against terrible odds, won through, and still knows where his towel, fez and bowtie are. Is clearly a man to be reckoned with.
Was briefly learning Quenya very slowly via Ardalambion; is only keeping this sentence here because of how good Ardalambion really is.
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 713 713 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 659 659 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Puzzling 427 427 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Sci-fi short story about a man being pulled up by the cops for walking around
- 28 Were the dragons servants of Sauron after Morgoth’s defeat?
- 24 What does Eru Ilúvatar's name mean?
- 24 How can a language be prevented from evolving and drifting?
- 23 How loud is combat? (How far away can you expect it to be heard?)
- 18 Use of Mage Hand during combat to gain advantage?
- 18 How do governments keep people accountable for contracts and oaths in a civilisation without a writing system?
- View more network posts →