Justin is the lead developer at SpedWare LLC. He oversees development of all databases and Web applications. While in college, Justin was recognized in national and international competitions for embedded software architecture and mathematical modeling.
Justin is active in the community, serving as both a United Way Campaign Account Manager and a Healthy Community Council member since 2007. As part of JMU's College for Kids, Justin has taught Video Game Design courses for 10-13 years olds.
When he's not programming, Justin enjoys listening to all forms of music and spending as much time outdoors as possible, an interest he developed while earning his Eagle Scout award.
Harrisonburg, VA, United States
Member for 8 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 '14 at 14:43
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Chess 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Coffee 1k 1k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 Why does Leia's accent change during A New Hope?
- 40 Why do we authenticate by prompting a user to enter both username and password? Does prompting the password only suffice?
- 39 browse data in Android SQLite Database
- 39 How to harden feet to avoid blisters on long hikes
- 38 What is the context of the quote "With great power comes great responsibility"?
- 38 How long does water need to be boiled for to kill all bacteria / viruses?
- 36 Was there a meaning to the song used in the Battlestar Galactica episode "Crossroads Part II"?
- View more network posts →