I read. Read, read, read. Even when I'm watching TV, I read. I doubt I've seen it, but there's a decent chance I might have read it at some point.
Top network posts
- 130 Book in which the "mountain" in the distance was a hole in the flat world
- 125 Did Terry Pratchett ever explain the inspiration behind the Luggage?
- 123 What term is being referred to with "reflected-sound-of-underground-spirits"?
- 74 I am looking for a cartoon, old one, with virtual reality?
- 63 Soviet statistician deduces the existence of parasites feeding on the human race
- 61 Looking for novel with a girl that knows current stock prices
- 52 Illustrated book from the 1980s or 1990s with paintings of possible lifeforms on Venus, Jupiter, etc
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.