I also have a youtube channel where I upload programming contest solutions.
Math Channels friends of mine have:
My twitch chat where I stream OSRS, CHESS and programming contest stuff.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '18 at 18:42
- Mathematics 90.1k 90.1k 1515 gold badges109109 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 387 387 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 251 251 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 If nine coins are tossed, what is the probability that the number of heads is even?
- 118 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 116 What is category theory useful for?
- 89 What are the differences between class, set, family, and collection?
- 76 Examples of algorithms requiring deep mathematics to prove correctness
- 66 What's a good place to learn Lie groups?
- 56 Multiple-choice: sum of primes below $1000$
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 10 '19