Each of the following questions are about a particular movie, but are tagged only with movie or other generic tags. This may be because the user who asked them didn't have enough reputation to create a tag. (I suspect there are lots of questions like this, these are only some recent ones I quickly found.)
- In "Close Encounters", what happened to the tall alien?
- What is the connection between "Das Millionenspiel" and "The Running Man"?
- How is the original Frankenstein movie (1931) different from the novel?
- What was the intended meaning/interpretation of the movie Labyrinth (1986)?
- In the book/movie Sphere, why was the space craft built with aerodynamics?
- Could H.G. Wells "Time Machine" travel to an obstructed destination?
- In Contact: Why not send a second pod?
Can someone who knows more about movies please figure out if we already have a tag for that movie, or for the franchise or main work if the movie is part of a franchise, and retag?