Do we have a tag for printed interactive fiction books (gamebooks, choose your own adventure books, not requiring a computer)? If we do, tag Trying to find book I read from library about a lone person crash landing on an alien planet . If we don't, what should we call it?
This would be simlar to other media type tags like novel, short-story, comics film, tv etc, and would help the most for story-identification questions to help search for other questions that may ask for the same work.
More such questions I found:
- Clock Embeded in Eyelid. Choose Your Own Adventure(?)
- Story/book identification - Star Wars Choose Your Own Adventure, fighting Boba Fett
- Adventure book, possibly published around 25 years ago
- Book Identification: Stuck in a Store after Closing
- Drawing of Yggdrasil
- Identify a short story where a young boy is time-shifted several minutes into the future (original poster identifies it as interactive fiction book in answer)
- Series following a lone adventurer named Grey Wolf (may be interactive fiction if bert's answer is correct)
Plus there's a couple of non-story-id questions about the Lone Wolf series: