Our site's FAQ consists in
- the official FAQ, in which the first section is editable by ♦moderators and the rest is identical across all Stack Exchange sites;
- the community FAQ, which consists of all the Meta questions to which a ♦moderator has added the faq tag.
I don't think our community FAQ is as helpful as it should be. It contains 19 posts of varying relevance and searchability.
Please help improve the FAQ!
- If you see a Meta question that deserves better answers or should be better worded, go ahead and answer or edit!
- Are there Meta questions where you think the faq tag should be added or removed? Suggest them here.
- If you'd like to suggest improvements to the official FAQ (first section only), we're listening.