How do we deal with a question like this: How is Magneto pulling Mystique in the Days of Future Past trailer?
When a question such as this is asked, here is what can happen:
- Someone knows something based on production notes and gives a spoilerific answer (highly unlikely)
- Someone knows something based on the original source material (in this case the comics)
- People start to speculate (most likely)
- People wait, then give an answer based on what actually happened in the movie.
Why do we not just tell the OP to wait till the movie comes out?
Possibilities in OPs' defense:
- They do not have access to cinemas/movie-rentals (location, time, money etc.) and find it interesting, so they want to know the answer.
- They want to know of the plausibility of a scenario before watching the movie