The 'Deathly-Hallows' tag currently exists and seems to be used often to refer to the Book (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows). But when I first saw it, I initially thought that it was meant for the Deathly Hallows objects (The elder Wand, The Invisibility Cloak and The Resurrection Stone).

Which is correct?


My question is unfortunately not answered here: Harry Potter tag cleanup

  • 3
    WHat does the tag Wiki say? Commented May 23, 2014 at 4:26
  • 3
    @DVK It says that I forgot to check it first and now I feel like an idiot for posting a pointless question... :)
    – Möoz
    Commented May 23, 2014 at 4:37
  • 2
    I think several book-specific tags got burninated in the HP tag cleanup; by the same token, we probably shouldn’t use DH to describe anything except the objects.
    – alexwlchan
    Commented May 23, 2014 at 7:11

1 Answer 1


The tag wiki for the tag says:

Three magical objects in the Harry Potter universe that together give the owner mastery over death. Specifically, they are the Elder Wand, Resurrection Stone and Cloak of Invisibility.

Therefore, the tag relates to the Objects and not the Book/Movies.

  • Additionally: therefore, I must learn to read the tag-wikis.
    – Möoz
    Commented Sep 21, 2015 at 2:21

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .