This question already has an answer here:
- Should we burninate General Reference? 5 answers
- What is filk and how do I find it? (see Filk)
- What exactly were the Prophets? (see Prophets)
- What is the precise definition of 'Steampunk'? (see Steampunk)
- (and even the super-upvoted) Who or what was Tom Bombadil? (see Tom Bombadil)
What should we do?
- Answer them with a link?
- Answer them with a copy / paste?
- Answer them with our own words?
- Close them?
- Something else?
Please can we establish a rule for this.
Note: if you don't agree with one of my examples above write it in the comments by all means but note that this question is about the principle of what we should do.