I'd like to get people to write reviews for some of the major movies coming out this year. Here is a quick schedule for 2013:
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation - March 28th
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 5th
- The Evil Dead - April 5th
- Star Trek: The Best of Both Worlds - April 25th
- Ironman 3 - May 3rd
- Star Trek Into Darkness - May 17th
- After Earth - May 31st
- Man of Steel - June 14th
- World War Z - June 21st
- The Wolverine - July 26th
- Ender's Game - November 1st
- Thor: The Dark Worlds - November 8th
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - November 22nd
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - December 13th
This is an not a complete list. If you have another movie not on this list and it is on topic you'd be welcome to write a review about it.
None of us are film critics (that I'm aware of), so a more conversation tone about the film is okay. Examples of things to talk about:
- How does the movie compare to the written work / previous installments?
- Changes from the source material are inevitable, what are the most notable differences?
- What changes improved the storytelling, what changes seemed to detract from the storytelling?
If you'd like to contribute post an answer with the movie you'd like to commit to seeing and writing a review for. Ideally that review would be ready within a couple of weeks of the film's release.