The tag for The Doctor from Star Trek: Voyager, officially the Emergency Medical Hologram Mark I, is currently . Since we can use longer tag names for quite a while now, should we rename that to and use the old tag as a synonym?

If so, would a mod please be so kind?

  • Already discussed here: scifi.meta.stackexchange.com/questions/97/…. I thoroughly enjoy the current star-trek tagging system, it makes tags very easy to find and logical to fix. Probably one of the best tagging systems we have on site. – Edlothiad Jul 3 '18 at 10:23

Make it so.

Rename the current tag to and make a synonym.

Using as a synonym is not a good idea, since that's a common name for Dr. Who.
We could add , but that might cause confusion with dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy from the Original Series of Star Trek.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .