Bit of a boring one, this one.

As per this can a moderator please change this post back to a Dark Lord post from a community wiki?

I'm on mobile and I simply pressed the wrong button. I assumed I'd be able to edit a reverse but apparently not.

Don't anybody dare suggest that 'un-community wiki' is not a verb.

1 Answer 1



But just FYI, flagging is probably a quicker way to go about this than a meta post. Moderators do follow meta, but raising a custom flag is the best way to contact mods specifically, and nobody else reading meta can really help you here.

  • Ok, thanks, Rand and also @Mooz for your help Commented Dec 17, 2017 at 22:05
  • @TheDarkLord I made sure to un-CW-ify it before upvoting it, so that you'd still get the rep from that upvote ;-)
    – Rand al'Thor Mod
    Commented Dec 17, 2017 at 22:08

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .