Update: The Winning Picture is Galaxy Quest.
Date: October 6, 2017 11:00 PM GMT
Do you have a favourite movie? It's time to drag it through the dirt.
For this movie night, parodies of any fantasy or science fiction movie or book should be nominated.
- The parody must be an official movie, so no fan parodies or home videos.
- The parody must be intended as parody, so really really bad sequels do not count as parodies of the original work.
- The parody must be about fantasy or science fiction.
Please also explain what work is being ridiculed by your proposed parody. If multiple works are being ridiculed, it's up to you to chose one of them and explain why.
Only upvotes will be counted.
- +1 bonus point for every 1k questions a tag of the ridiculed work has on the main site.
- +1 bonus point if you (the nominator) have a gold badge in the tag of the ridiculed work (I'm assuming it really is your favourite movie being ridiculed then).
The winning picture will be determined on September 24th
- If multiple tags apply (e.g. with Tolkiens, book or movies?), pick the one you prefer.
- You can co-host nominations to get the +1 for the gold badge.
Is everything clarified now? Then get on with it!
- What is a movie night? - Here you go.
- Can I nominate a movie? - Sure, just post an answer to this thread.
- What if I can't stand that my favourite movie is being ridiculed? - You may wanna skip this event then....