[This question is not specific to Game of Thrones, but it serves as a clear example of the problem.]
A lot of questions which get asked require careful reworking of the question title to avoid inadvertent spoilers. However, I believe that having both a characters name AND season in a question title is a huge spoiler, as exemplified most clearly from a show like Game of Thrones, where even knowing which characters are alive when reveals something significant about the plot.
- How can Cersei do this in Season 7?
- Who were the Kingsguard escorting Cersei? (Season 6/7)
- How strong is Daenerys's claim to the Iron Throne after season six?
- S6E08 what was it that Cersei and Qyburn talked about?
- What did Arya mean by "That's not you" in season 7 episode 2?
Titles like these I believe are much better because they either refer only to a situation, or a season:
Is there an official stance on this already? If not, should a policy that clearly states not to include the character AND season in the title be imposed? Would that be too specific/narrow?