I recently noticed that we have these tags for Guardians of the Galaxy:
- guardians-of-the-galaxy for the series of films about the titular Guardians,
- guardians-of-the-galaxy-1 for the first film, 'Guardians of the Galaxy',
- guardians-of-the-galaxy-2 for the second film, 'Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2'
The first one I'm fine with, but the second two bother me for a couple reasons:
- in the past (say, with Thor, Iron Man, and Ant-Man), when the first film in the series is named after the titular character, the film-tag has been the name of the film along with the year (see here)
- we have no guarantee that the next film will be 'Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3'; in fact, since Peter never got a third Awesome Mix, such a title wouldn't make much sense. Plus, while the first film is sometimes referred to as 'Vol. 1', that change doesn't seem to be official.
Thus, I propose the film tags to be renamed to the following: