There is a user with the name M. A. Golding which keeps on appearing, with a "new" account each time, often with low to no votes.
At the time of writing:
- There are 52 versions of this account
- The most recent being 2017-01-08
- Most of them have a Creation Date and Last Access Date which is the same
- Indicating that they're single-use accounts
- At first I thought they were the same person, but I've since realised that even though there's one account with over 3.6K rep (which is quite significant), the rest have less than 200 rep
- One account has 410 rep (from a single answer!)
- So it shows that even their single contribution can be worth a fair bit
- The combined rep is 6,316!
What is going on here, and what do we do if we see this account?
- Suggest to them each time to Merge Accounts
- But I have a feeling they won't come back with the same e-mail address so will never see that notification
- Ping a moderator by raising a flag